JIANGSU AISIKAI ELECTRIC CO.,LTD is located in Yangzhou city, Jiangsu province. Since 2007 the company since its establishment, manufacturing and research and development has always been committed to high-quality low voltage electric switch, product line covers one or two, three level distribution lead, enterprises have passed UKAS ISO9001 quality management system certification, SGS qualified supplier certification, won the national high tech enterprise certificate, industry ten big brand certificate, The contract and trustworthy enterprise certificate, all products have been Chinese national compulsory CCC certification, the European CE certification, and has a number of patented technology, all products with independent intellectual property rights.
ATS is designed for use in power systems for the safe transfer of a load supply between a main power and a standby power. The changeover is done in open transition and with minimum supply interruption during transfer ensuring full compliance with IEC 60947-6-1, GB 14048-11. As a PC Class switch, the ATS is capable of "making and withstanding short circuit currents" assigned to IEC 60947-3 utilization categories of up to AC33A.
PC Grade \ CCC certification \ CE certification \ SGS certification: Stable and reliable quality
AC-33A design: Frequent changed in using
4 patents technology:
One-piece copper platoon output structure
Permanent magnet motor drive technology
Zero overlap switching technology
Multiple safety protection function:
Mechanical and electric duplex interlocking design
Safety zero design
Safety protection board accessory
High on/off position capability:
10 for rated current breaking capacity
10 for rated current connection capability
12kv rated impulse withstand voltage
120 ka rated conditional short-circuit current
1. Power Control and Safety between a main power and a standby power.
2. A complete product delivered as a fully assembled and tested solution.
3. Intuitive HMI for emergency / local operation.
4. Integrated and robust switch disconnection.
5. Window with clearly visible position indication I – 0 – II.
6. An inherent failsafe mechanical interlock.
7. Stable positions (I – 0 – II) non affected by typical vibration and shock.
8. Extremely rugged, error free and built in padlocking facility.