Synchronizing Parallel Control Panel
Victory Synchronizing Parallel Control Panel can achieve parallel operation of multiple units and adjust PLC program. Make automatic synchronization and distribute load based on different needs of users on the electric use so that the generator set operates more scientifically, rationally and more economically.
1. Parallel control system adopts the all-digital liquid crystal display and has remote intelligent monitoring with communication interfaces. So each unit has the automatic synchronization and automatic parallel function.
2. When the power supply load of a unit is close to 80% of the rated capacity(adjustable), the system will automatically send the "unit increase instruction" so that the standby unit automatically starts. So after automatic synchronization, the automatic parallel operation is made and active load is automatically divided equally. Moreover when the power supply unit fails, the system will automatically break failed unit and send the "unit increase instruction" so that the standby unit automatically start and automatic switching is made for power supply.
3. In the case that the two units are put into use, if the total load is less than 20% (adjustable), the system will send the "unit reduction" signal. So that the operating standby unit releases loads with removal of parallel operation and automatically shuts down after maintenance operation.
4. In addition to this up to 32 units can be in parallel operation.
- Self-provided power grid operation, unit operation or multi-unit operation;
- Voltage and frequency control;
- Frequency and voltage comparison to achieve unit synchronization;
- Active/reactive load distribution;
- Startup and shutdown program control;
- Unit detection and protection;
- The analog logic control power is replaced by the digital mode;
- The operation is more simple and convenient and the performance is improved;
- Save fuel and prolong the unit life;
- Stable power supply voltage and frequency with high quality;
- Centralized management and more flexible power dispatching;
- Full automatic digital control parallel operation to avoid human errors;
- Suitable for 220V/127V, 400V/230V, 480V/277V, and other voltage conditions.
Why to choose us?
We maintain the quality standards. Therefore we have best selling market contribution based on the consumer's rate and returning buyers. Moreover We always maintain the high quality of transmission and the standard of reliability, safety, durability as well as economy and environment-friendliness. Moreover it has formed a completed pre-sale, sale and after-sale service system.
Technical data of ComAp InteliCompact-NT Synchronizing Control Module
|Power supply range||8-36VDC|
|Power supply drop-out immunity||50ms (from min. 10V)|
|Power consumption||cca 200mA/8V; 50mA/36V|
|Peak power consumption (LT)||cca 0,56A/8V; 1,8A/36V|
|Backup battery type||CR 1225|
|Estimated backup battery lifetime||10 years|
|Operating temperature||-20… 70°C|
|Operating temperature (LT version)||-40… 70°C|
|Operating humidity||95% non-condensing (IEC/EN 60068-2-30)|
|Protection degree (front panel)||IP65|
|Vibration||5-25Hz, +/- 1.6mm; 25-100Hz, a = 4g|
|Storage temperature||-30… 80°C|
|Mounting cutout size||175x115mm (WxH)|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-6-4|
|Low voltage directive||EN 61010-1:95 +A1:97|
|Measurement inputs||3ph generator voltage, 3ph generator current, 3ph mains voltage|
|Measurement type||True RMS|
|Voltage range||480V Ph-Ph (277V Ph-N)|
|Max. measured voltage||340V Ph-N|
|Voltage accuracy||1% from the range|
|Max. measured current||9A|
|Max. allowed current||12A continous, 50A/1s|
|Current accuracy||2% from the range|
|CT input burden||<0.5VA|
|Frequency range||30-70Hz, measured from L3|